Jul 18, 2010

Customer Experience

I remember this presentation was introduced by some web sites, but I missed the chance to watch it at the time. Long time latter I got the same URL link and I held the URL:

http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2010/06/don-norman-at-business-of-software-2010.html

I strongly recommend everybody watch it.
It is a very nice talking about User Interface and Customer Experience.
Imagine you’re on the first slide of your powerpoint presentation and want to move to the next slide. Your remote control has two buttons. They are unmarked, but one button points up and one button points down.

Which button do you press?
The result is half and half.

I like the statement Emotion wins over logical thinking. I think it really does.I also learned that complexity is fine but needs to be well organized.

No comments: