Dec 5, 2007

My first presentation.

Today I finished two projects. They tortured me for 2 months. It was nightmare, but now it's finished.

Today I presented in my class. It was a big challenge for me and great experience. I explained my English is not so good, and this is my first presentation in English before I start it. Everybody encouraged me.

After my presentation, professor asked me some questions. But I could not understand well. First time two members of my team helped me. And for the second question, many students who are not my team helped me. All of them are so smart. They so quickly understood, reading my just two power point slides which the professor could not understand. I surprised in two meaning; One is how smart they are!, and second is how kind they are!

I need to practice more how to do presentation in English. Today, however, it is not so bad, considering the fact that it was my first presentation. Despite the fact that my program did not work perfectly, my teammates didn't care it and thanked me.

I appriciate to my teammates, and classmates. Most of all, I thank my friend of mind who helped me whole day to let me use English.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any time:)

Black Beauty

santiago said...

good for you.
once your english is enhanced, you must do ur presentation well. but your english writing seems pretty good to me.

i really envy you. you will upgrade your english with surrounded native speakers!! Studying english in Korea is sometimes difficult. LOL

anyway. good luck with your next presentation!!!

santiago said...

-_-....
you know, i clicked that ppt image expecting the first ppt file you made....

that was just image. -_-...

Jay said...

BB// Thank you again.
Santiago// If you want to see I can send you it. The contents which I used is in this site:

http://swixml.org